Monday, March 30, 2015

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies 3/18/2015

I am a little under the weather.  This long, cold, snowy winter has not done me any justice. I am going to include a very simple recipe this week.  It matches how I am feeling and what my capabilities are at this time.  I will never lose my taste for dessert so that is the category that has been selected.

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
1/2 Cup of peanut butter
3.4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding
1 egg

Mix ingredients together to form a soft dough.
Use a medium size cookie scoop to form into balls. Rolling them in sugar, makes them a little more special. Use a fork to crisscross them and smash them down a little. Place an a parchment covered cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Serves 9.


This recipe is so simple your children can handle it.  I think by spring, I will be able to do the same.  Oh, wait, spring officially arrives this week. I might have to wait until next week to tackle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment